5th class have started Maths Week by solving maths riddles.
Give them a try: (Answers at the bottom of the page).
- I add 5 to 9 and get 2. The answer is correct, but how? (Dylan Byrne solved this one.)
- If there are 5 blocks and you take away 2, how many do you have? (This one tricked us all).
- I am an odd number. Take away one letter and I am even. What am I? (All groups solved it.)
We also solved some picture puzzless. Can you solve this one? (Answer at the bottom)
We began creating our own picture puzzles for our classmates to solve.
- 9am + 5hrs = 2pm
2. You took 2 blocks so you have 2!
3. Seven minus the ‘s’ is even.
Picture puzzle answer = 16